View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

'ALL' and 'ONE' are just mathematical (?) abstractions, or abstraxioms, IMO.
Not so much, it just depends on the visualisation model I guess. If you use the model of a brain it makes it much more organic than mathematical, you, me and everyone else are neurons firing away at each other and passing/processing information/consciousness.

Quote:
THe FIRST (most fundamental!) axiom in my THEORY of LIFE, i.e. of CREATION ITSELF, is that just 'loving' and 'enjoying' didling with ONEself (i.e. maturbating') is a poor second to 'loving' and 'enjoying' reciprocal-excitation in relation to an-Living-OTHER.
There are times when Life needs to be simple and often the mating rituals are long and drawn out. Then again, often the mating rituals are a part of the fun.

Quote:
IOW, relativeness/relativity/relating was 'conceived' (and born into Being) as being (the?) better (best?) way to maximally experience and express the ESSENCE of BEING (LIFE?) which is LOVE-and-JOY, as far as I can think-feel-n-tell.

WOOHOO, Bro!
I'd think that there are billions of people on the planet that would very much disagree that Love and joy is what we're here to experience and express. If their realities are as authentic as anyone else's then their realities are not Love and Joy, and if we choose to ignore that what does it say about us?