View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Master
I did watch this movie and found it very inspiring, and that is why I think so many people embrace it
as it is about forgiveness if you repent or have remorse. It does start out rather dark and then moves
into light and healing. An overall wonderful movie. Unfortunately they did take it down from YouTube
due to copyright matters.

But there is a difference between watching a portrayal of something and actually living that portrayal.
We are all currently living in a movie right this very moment but we don’t think of it as a movie because
most are caught up in their role, their part in this movie. Your actual experience of death and the afterlife,
in my opinion, will not be like anyone has described it; it will be much more dynamic than can be described
or portrayed.

I have had out-of-body experiences an any description I may give of those experiences pale in comparison
to the actual experience. When you are actually on the stage as part of a play, or movie, it is a lot different
then being in the audience watching the play or movie. But I do think that if the Astral City Nossola movie
had no English subtitles it would still convey a message of hope and that is what I took away from it.