View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Experiencer

I will look up Chakras for beginners. My daughter explained Chakras to me a long time ago, with visuals and everything. My husband is an energy worker and works with his Chakras. As I've grown on my spiritual journey, I have done some work with my Chakras, and I sort of understand them, and I know innately I am still working on my root chakra (darn it - I feel like I should have graduated from that Chakra by now LOL), but my life is a work in process, and really there is only so much I can process at one time. It has been difficult for me to just work on one subject at a time, I am more ADD than that! I sort of bounce back and forth between subjects, unless I am specifically called to one thing, then I can't let go until I absorb that. And apparently Chakras haven't made that list yet.

Regarding the Chakra book: It seems that the first part is really slow. I wanted to zoom past it into other stuff, but the first part is really important. It's just I want to do it all instantaneously! When I first tried to read it, I couldn't really see the relevance. But this time I really, really can.

There's a chapter on balance, which is exactly what I needed. And another called "surrender," which I also needed. And then I did the first and second chakra chapters. I expected my first chakra would need a lot of work, but I HAVE been working on it...not always making the connection to the book....since the last time I read the chakra book. and though my first chakra isn't perfect, it's pretty good. The place where I am a MESS is my second chakra, and I am getting lots and lots of help, both through the chakra book and my other readings. I'm at the third chakra in the chakra book, but each chapter is so comprehensive and meaningful, that I"m not sure I want to do chapter three just yet. I'm pretty sure that chakra is a mess as well. When I feel anxiety, it's right at my third chakra that I feel it: loss off control.

Yes, I'm thinking that book will be helpful to you, but I get what you mean about the timing. I am getting a LOT out of it now,, whereas before it just seemed like theory.