View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Experiencer

"He is very sick." I didn't get the sense that this was about your son, if that helps at all.

It could simply be a belief on my part, because I believe that everyone we have lost is in a better place than we are, and full of love and joy and here to help us wherever they can.

I remember one book that talked about the afterlife. Can't remember the title now. But someone who did awful things during the holocaust was "there" after death, but he couldn't live with himself, and so he went into himself, kinda like a coma patient. And others circled him and sang to him and prayed for him. He was definitely suffering because he couldn't escape what he'd done. No one was persecuting him, but he couldn't face himself, and he had to, before he could move on.

I think that place was a kind of hospital.

When I did EVP in order to contact my son, I sometimes reached a group of people who once told me my son wasn't there. I think they said he was at the hospital. I think he, too, had to face what he'd done. I think he had to realize how much he hurt me, and others, of course, by his suicide, and I think that had to have been awful.

But I had thought he had gotten beyond that. I couldn't think, however, of who else "he" would be. There aren't really any males in my life. It could be my ex husband, I suppose, but I don't think so.

Now I just read this morning in Madly Chasing Peace that the author's cat is very ill. And it is a "he." I think that sentence "he is very sick" is another book pre-cognition! That is so weird!