View Single Post
Old 28-10-2006, 11:19 PM
ljepotica

Unhappy Who is this person-I'm really confused...

Hello all

Basically I'd give you some description of a close friend who is concerning me a bit-I've known him for 2 years...please read on and please advise

Ok so we've had a bit of a falling out, ok sometimes happens...

He went through a tough time and I was there for him. I picked up on his insecurities and problems-most of them come out of the blue, but it's a bit weird how strongly some of his insecurities come to me when I'm not with him almost like he tells me in person...I have empath abilities.

Ok so I've been shown or picking up insecurities off of friends/people/lovers/family members all my life so it's not a new thing to me.

The thing that concerns me is what I've been/am picking off this particular person. They are the weirdest sensations and they don't make sense-but in a sense they do if you understand what I mean.

I remember we were once talking and he told me that he thinks that others don't like him and that he has a fear that people will find him out and discover that he is not real but fake. I told him about my empath abilities as he was curious as to what I had.

I have helped him out a number of times and I also further explained to him that as an empath I like to help people...then last week he turns around and asks me how I help people-weird as he has seen me helping him and has even acknowledged it a number of times.

Now I'm going through a rough patch at this point of my life-and being a good friend, he says that he wants to be there for me...

Now when you're going through a rough patch, you're not always friendly and reasonable to those around you, it's not like you don't care for them but you aren't your normal self and you get angry sometimes-which I have with him but I have always realised and appologised to him about and explained that I'm not my best or normal self. He attacks me for being angry/unreasonable/unfair etc...but I am going through a rough time.

He wants to help by meeting me-so that I can go out and forget about my problems and see the world etc-which is nice but he's been attacking me for being unreasonable towards him-my reason for being so is that he is detached and distant naturally and lets nobody into his personal life and I'm a human being too and I cannot stand the way he wants me to open-up and yet he's so distant towards me-what the