View Single Post
Old 15-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady
roll around on the foam thing, not a bed then lol i know what you mean,dont worry.
full marks for not giving up and living the rest of your life with that condition.ive not come across that condition. so ive learnt from it.

No way I'd give in ; I've got doggies to walk and lots of years left to live. I'd rather die than be immobile and in pain , and surgery or pain meds are not part of the program . I've been in back rehab self-repair mode for 30 years anyway , so this was more of the same. Tell ya what though , it's scary going from heavy lifting one day, and feeling fine for a few days after that , and then a mystery thing hits and you're lying on a foam thing (bed or couch ) in horrible pain, unable to walk, and no idea *** . Crippled and baffled ...I was freaking right out . Anyway , yeah, ever since I started having back problems almost 30 years ago, I've been forcing my body to keep working right . I was so mean to it when I was young ; I have to be nice to it for the time I have left here