View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
You say we can notice these reactivities .. whom or what is noticing?

I don't know.

Quote:
Something that can obviously notice something and that can distinguish what is illusional and what is delusional .

OK.

Quote:
We can call what we are a delusional self in such instances but there is still a self reflection had of what you are in order to make such statements .

Am imagining of an image of self is still noticeable as a thought.

Quote:
It's really this point of self discernment / examination / noticing that makes sense of the reality that presents itself that interests me .

Yes it is very interesting to me as well.

Quote:
We can call what that is consciousness or something along similar lines, it matters not but the point of self reflection contains a profile of sorts and such a profile is reflecting upon our understandings of what everything is, means, or stands for .

Although we don't need to figure it all out and we can just be aware of it and see its nature... but there are extremes and limitations as I mentioned before.

Quote:
Getting back to the original O.P there really would be no question of other's or what enemies constitute for there would be no preferences, for there would be no other's or enemies that one would notice .

Well, if there are things that disrupt ones peace of mind, then we can't say there are no enemies, keeping in mind we just call these 'enemies' as a figurative reference.

Quote:
My thoughts upon your thoughts that come about through self reflection is actual ..

Explain to me your process of evaluation regarding what you understand my post containing and what you have evaluated and what you have said in reply without a process that involves a reflection of what you believe yourself to be .

I know what I am as presence beyond what appears, arises and passes away. I have self-beliefs as well, though I don't take these to be true. I guess this is the 'reflection'?

Quote:
If you believe no-one is present for example then you have evaluated that by what other means?

Well, there is obviously presence in that my presence is the same as yours - not two things the same, but the very same.