View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Need urgent help to master lucid dreaming

It's really important to me. Since there are no other worlds/realms besides this Earth to visit, my only way of escaping this dull and sick world is by lucid dreaming. However, I don't know how to learn it as I already tried the most common methods such as reality checks and dream journals (though I often remember my dreams well enough without needing a dream journal).

Also, last night I watched dozens of subliminal booster videos and even went as far as to humiliate myself by forcing myself into listening to peaceful heavenly music before falling asleep which I was told will give lucid dreams, but it was to no avail. If anything, all this useless stuff I attempted last night rather completely wrecked me since I was unable to sleep for pretty much the entire night at all. Heck, I can probably sleep much better after listening to Amon Amarth or Immortal.

So are there any methods I left out that are guaranteed success, and/or is there anything I may be doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated.