View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
it also responsible for certain drastic and out-of-character, sometimes bizarre and unproductive life choices I've made.
Or perhaps that's just who you are, just like the rest of us who make sometimes weird and questionable choices in life. My 20's were a horrible time. I felt like 100 different people, depending on who I was with, and what they needed me to be in order to make them happy. So I complied by changing my persona into whatever was needed in the moment.

My Saturn Return (age 29) was the turning point. That is when I found my spiritual calling and lifelong career. I came into myself then, became the "me myself" I am today. I no longer change my personality to suit others, I am content and happy with (while still working on and improving) this singular version of me.

Don't take spirituality too seriously, that's a mistake. Nobody knows what the soul is about, perhaps all humanity is one collective soul and are sharing each other's soul experiences together. And new-age doctrine about entity attachments are mostly fear-driven, it's a way people hold themselves back from moving forward in life in a healthy, holistic and joyful way. Let the negative new-age doctrine stuff go, it serves no purpose. Also, the Reiki healer wasn't the issue, that's not what Reiki is about. Whoever took you there made the wrong choice of practitioners.