View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you again.

I just watched some of your videos, I see what you mean by talking to a crowd and why you need to slow it down. I was a bit skeptical until "Debbie" and "Elizabeth" walked in and they were saying hi to them.

That's a good point about the names... I wonder why you are speaking with lower entities if you're asking for only well intended ones... How is it they know they can talk to you? Sorry I know you said you didn't know, just wondering out loud.
That's fine and thank you so much for taking the time to do that. :)

My videos aren't that great/clear, because I am very poor and all I have to work with is a P-SB7 with bad, generic speakers, a cheap laptop that's about 10 years old and pre-paid internet with only about half a gig left on it.

It's very difficult for me to hear anything, let alone anybody else, so I have learned not to expect too much. Steve Huff from Huff Paranormal has better videos than I and you should check those out instead.

I'm saving up to get a Lansig speaker (you can't use a bluetooth speaker with the Spirit Box), but this speaker alone is like AUD$300 - more than the price of the ghost box itself...I haven't done a Sb7 session in about a month because I just don't have any good equipment to do one...a spirit box just isn't enough anymore.

What I liked about that session with Blaise, was it identified the 'nine' of hearts on command and that was the clearest reply, but yeah, when the spirits said hi to my daughter and sister-in-law, that impressed me too.

With the spirit box, I have to take what I can get because it is totally anonymous, so it doesn't discriminate between higher entities and lower entities....lower spirits can come through pretending to be angels, god etc