View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I wanted to add this but I couldn't edit my post.

Trust of self/trust of others/trust of life. When you trust yourself and feel connected and embodied with core strength on all levels of that in you,you can move through the world open to others and life more grounded and clear. Your knowing is then. I know myself. The knowing and proving yourself to yourself through this whole. "Look at what I know". " I know more than you" " your wrong, I am right mentality ceases". And people in Buddhist threads actually move past their constant back and forth knowingness to know themselves in all that..��

I think what other do or attracted to the not Buddhism teaching or practice as a result of diversion of Buddhism. And they're not aware the dangerous of the practice. He can be totally invaded by the demonic energy and no more himself by getting pass through the main whole nervous system. And they enjoy the reaction of entities inside him which are invaders. That's they'll be not him anymore and like taking of drugs. They may not aware of the real meaning of what they've done. That's they're open to the evil doing.

When a person believe in Buddhism, they're following the trend to the good and when they like to divert themselves it's not enough faith of the Buddhism and go along with the demons religion. He should see the future but not neglect it and only focus on the minute important elements in life. That means people are undeniable for entices in this world.