View Single Post
Old 22-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Knower

It's a little late for all that. If you had read what I said above, I have limited control over my body. I am stiff constantly because if I loosen up they move me. And yes, actual directed movements.

If you can ignore things that push you, molest you, and charge at you at every single turn of your mind, more power to you.

I am not there. Trying to learn how to fight in a battle to the death is a poor strategy for success.

I need leverage and I need an extraction.

And I need a solution that is actually viable.

Think about it, you're telling me in essence to ignore and feel love about a person punching me in the face. Not literally, but it is the same thing. Go on. Tell that to the person getting punched in the face over and over again. See how much good it does them when they have no higher ground to stand up on.

How well can they move to higher ground when the person is over them beating them into a pulp?

The time to simply walk away has unfortunately long passed. Christ, I wish it were that easy.

So let me rephrase.

Is there any way to QUICKLY drain them of energy so they are too weak to resist being forced out?