View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 03:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea_a
"The way to think of Violet Ray is like a mix of the Blue Ray of God-will and the Pink Ray of Unconditional Love. It is like taking an old pattern of will and applying unconditional love to it".
I like this colors blending explanation, feels very true. While healing with the Violet Flame I see its energy in spiritual body transmuting all unhealed energy blocks and debris. Also working with it strictly on a "mental "plane is very useful to me I guess you work with it in a similar way, hence you say about healing old patterns of will.
Yes similar. I see and feel the essence of the activity as an understanding how the energy shifts. And I consider the earth plane to be filled with mental debris so I can see why St Germain teachings are so enthusiastic about use of the Violet Ray to move us forward.

The Green Ray of Healing and Teaching can be also be thought of as a mixing of the Blue Ray with the Yellow Ray of Illumination. So taking manifest will and applying new illumination to it.

Another good mix you can use is golden-pink light. The Gold Ray of Peace with the Pink Ray of Unconditional Love. I got the inspiration from a story I heard about where an angel presented such a color to restore hope. It is appropriate to use for someone who is deep emotional distress such as despair, hopelessness, or grief. In very short time it brings them a new perspective and lifts them up so that they can begin to see hope. The effect was very consistent. The specific hand placement I use is to put one hand on the back of their heart area or shoulder and the other hand on the side of the head. Then I would visualize them being filled with this light.