View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Deactivated Account

The like for like attraction works as i understand it through the sensing, feeling, believing or having resonance with a particular outcome... as if you already have what you want. For instance to attract wealth we need to feel wealthy....as if we are already wealthy which means to cease thinking we cant afford things or worry that we dont have enough. To FEEL abundant attracts abundance. The feeling is the energy that attracts a like energy.

To get more technical there was another explanation I've heard from several sources that life is but a series of moments pieced together like a film strip to create the illusion of time and movement. That every probable outcome already exists in other parallel realities and as our energy shifts we shift to that reality which resonates exactly.

It would make sense of the teachings of needing to be aware, living in the present moment, that our power is in the now moment, knowing yourself and so on as its only when we are in total awareness of where we are at emotionally, being sensitive to how we are feeling at any given moment can we make a conscious choice about how our lives should unfold.

Of course there is more to it and much too lengthy for me to expain, however a list of my favourite teachings are through Abraham Hicks which are very down to earth and understandable for someone like me who needs things said in plain english. Seth is another source that goes into more detail but can get a little heavy reading...have to keep going back to re-read him. And even Bashar on occasion.