View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Master
Sure you can have such experiences with more than one person, when you are more 'evolved', have gone through enough personal growth etc.
But it is NOT the same as what you feel with your TF. And you will not know the difference until you've met your TF.
I've been there myself with the partner before my TF. But it was nothing like what I had with my TF even though with the false one I had intense telepathic experiences and merging of energies.
Yet, even though these were strong and intense, they were not like what I experiences with my TF. Not even close. It was on a completely different level.
And sure, at some point you will have more of such connections with other people. But I still don't think any will be like the one with your TF. How can it be when that person & soul is the other half of you?
Compare it to this: you can have step-children, raise them as your own, love them deeply. But you can never ever love them like you love your own children. It is NOT possible. Your own kids are your own flesh and blood, you carried them in your womb, you gave birth to them. No matter how much you can love your step-children, if there's a matter of life and death, you will safe your own offspring first.
It's the same with your TF. No matter how much you love others, connect with others, it won't be like connecting with your TF because that simply is the closest soul connection you have during this incarnation on Earth.

I cannot really explain why, but I always sense some sense of separation in your postings. As if you feel or see separation where there is none. I probably could explain but sometimes not being a native speaker of English is a pain, grin.
Like the TF template. I don't see it as a template myself, that instantly reminds me of an excel file, haha. But that's my thing, a personal 'hiccup'.
In any case, I sense a strong feeling from you concerning the TF template being exclusive to TFs. So much so that it gives me a headache. Feeling wronged. That's what I pick up.
I don't see a separation there, nor a problem. Nor do I feel it's exclusive, which means many are excluded (=separation).
But there is no exclusion nor separation. It's all to do with souls' choices and readiness to go there, or not. If someone isn't ready this life, that doesn't make them inferior. (no separation, all are equal). A TF isn't better than other people, they just have a different purpose in life.
Yes, they are to help raise the vibration of love on the planet so everyone and everything on it can too raise and get to higher levels of love. That won't make everyone a TF right away, and that is not necessary either. All that is required is a critical mass -a certain amount of TFs- to get the job done. So all it's about is obtaining that critical mass in order for the planet and everything on it to get to a higher vibration.
What the big deal with that? If a company needs 10 executive people to get and keep the company running and to keep the 10.000 employees employed, would you have a problem with that? Would all these 10.000 employees feel wronged or less because they aren't CEOs? I doubt it.

How things will pan out in the future, who knows? And does it matter? What's important now is that the current job at hand gets done. And it's quite the thing to get the vibration up. I think this will take several generations. And maybe the ones who are now TFs this life, choose to be non-TFs the next. It's a heavy task, so maybe next time they just want to learn more on the planet, but not with that heavy task on their shoulders. Then others who are ready can take over. But, since they have been TFs, and thus able to embody that level of love, they will help support the mission of the then-TFs.
But why worry about that now? Live your life, if you indeed are able to feel love from the level you say you do, why feel so erm... grated, jarred by this? Then you should be able to see the bigger picture. Which includes there being some people out there who cannot fully fathom things but who do have enough wisdom to help others. There's various levels of teachers for various levels of students. When the student is ready, the right teacher appears.