View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Master
An 'expert' is nothing more than a teacher of sorts.
I have been a teacher, teachers aren't perfect, they're human beings. They too learn by trial and error, they too make mistakes. Only the greatest of teachers dare admit their 'mistakes'. So if someone mistook someone for their TF, then later on finds out it wasn't, I actually admire that. Others would have hidden that fact, in my view that is a bad teacher.
I've had pupils ask me "But Miss, you're the teacher, you should know!"
My reply: "Oh, really? I'm a human being, I'm not perfect, teacher or not, I don't know everything."
The kids totally accepted that, I don't think they'd ever had a teach saying that to them, lol.
I don't expect 'experts', the teachers I follow, to be perfect.
Nor do I see that they all are out their to make a quick buck. I've seen people doing extensive free readings, not even having a website, then by popular demand, they do get into it.
The only one I have serious doubts about is a young woman I've been following on YouTube. She does readings, free and paid-for, and she's quite good. But recently she started doing TF readings because followers asked about that a lot. She occasionally does readings with her partner, and now they suddenly are Twin Flames?? THAT does not feel good. My inner guidance tells me they aren't TFs at all.
And I don't get why they pretend to be. You can still do TF readings when you yourself aren't one or aren't with your TF. All it takes is being a good reader and evolved enough (personal growth) to tap into those energies.
I was instantly put off by that B$ of them being TFs. So far those are the only ones I've come across that I feel aren't honest. But maybe they believe they are TFs, who knows. But in all honesty, that feels like a scam to make more money. I've never come across that before. But I'm quite selective with who I follow. We all have inner guidance after all.