View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Living in this non duality consciousness, feel so hard to make a decision....
for example, I want to become a better person earn more money, more successful, more attractive.
then I realize I m non duality being,i don't need to become a better person don't need to earn more money or more attractive.
because who I m right now is also a version of the Oneness,Oneness chosed this way to experience the earth life to be poor and unattractive.

If I want to be more successful more money more attractive, that can be fulfilled too, and in other versions of me I m already that way.

So, finally , all I need to do is staying as the same, no change, nothing to do....
just accept and enjoy the current situation as whatever it is......since it is Source wanted me to "experience" in this incarnation.....if I want too much , that is from my disbelief the ego and duality mind.

How do u think?

Thank u。

Perhaps we have to differentiate between Oneness (or the Self) and Consciousness.

While some people may declare there is only limitless unchanging Oneness, we are also Consciousness experiencing the limited worlds of form, as inavalan says.

The Self is the Self, whatever our personal circumstances. Changing our personal circumstances has no effect on the Self.

But as Consciousness experiencing form, we cannot do nothing. We are bound to act, even while knowing that the Self does not act.

Does Source really want us to experience particular things? Does Oneness really choose to be poor or rich, beautiful or unattractive? Or is it Consciousness that chooses particular experiences in a particular environment for its own learning?

We live in a paradox. We choose and we do not choose. We act and we do not act. We may accept the reality of each moment without resistance, but we can also change all future moments by our choices in this moment.

So by all means try doing nothing, try staying the same, try not changing. But you will find that you cannot do nothing and change will happen. So the question is, are you fulfilled? Are you happy with your current circumstances? If so, great. If not, then only you can change your experience. We are all actors in a play but we are also writing this play.

Peace.