View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Ascender
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
That was fun and beautiful. Thanks for sharing. My higher speaks to me through song lyrics too

Hi Michelle.

I love the way it all comes in one continues flow, no effort at all, no stopping for a few mins, half an hour or how ever long it tacks people who write poetry to think of the next line, its just like some one talking to me and I write down what they say.

I first began to question it some time ago, I would notice what I used to call posh words when reading the poem back, and I'd have to look them up in the dictionary and they were always spot on.

But I cant just switch it on, last two times I was just about to go out, so I had to cancel what I was doing.

I just thought, what might be interesting is if any-one has some- thing they want me to put out there next time I make poetic contact post back,..... just a thought.

Quote Spirit Guide Sparrow

Last edited by Pagandell : 12-03-2017 at 11:35 AM.