View Single Post
Old 30-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Leonine

Cameron Day: "Why I Am No Longer A Light Worker".

I've never gone in for Light-Worker theories, I have to admit, but I know many people who do, as I'm sure we all do in spiritual circles.

What I have had is several psychic friends who have considered themselves to be Light-Workers, or who have been "told" they are Light-Workers, finding themselves drained, ill and worn out in the past few years, despite constantly "connecting themselves to the Light" and "drawing on the energy of Source", etc. It became so bad for two particular friends that one became bed-ridden (with ME/Fibromalgia - sp?) and the other second had something of a breakdown and is still off work.

It was only then that one of them decided to hunt out information on why people of such Will To Help should end up this way that she came across this article (first thing she hit upon, as if by magic/divine intervention, she believed):

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

It's quite interesting too. Several of the friends who considered themselves Light-Workers and Channellers now don't, and consider themselves liberated.

I wonder what members here make of it?