View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Master

Well he tried to say what you said there, when I hesitated, how it was all about the divine masculine and feminine, but where I hesitate is I know I can't live that way, I told him it could only go as far as a bedroom thing with possibly some outside play but live.. He claimed to know me better.. Meaning the inner nature. It might be he's right, or not, but it's one thing to choose when to always. I know to him it's like the ultimate union, that's why he wants it. Being very intense and deep with strong feelings. I just don't know, if it all would drag me down? I mean. I'm trying to follow clear high levels of consciousness, and I find it lower than that. Is that true?
As I found it to be last time. It's just not showed, yet, with him. But what if it does and goes much more worse because of who we are? He's said he's waiting for me etc but each time he makes clear what he wants and the problem is too he's just in astral! We haven't even met yet were in different countries! He's going on about how he wants it all when we do meet. I don't know how it will go, just because of being twinflame it's amplifies big time. Especially as tantra kundalini is released. You see the problem?! I'm also concerned about some things he does, that are within grey area how it may affect me in such a setting.