View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I like the road she seems to be taking so far.
That's algudz did you like the part about how the Noah flood has nothing to do with the Flood mentioned in Revelations too? Symbolisms are symbolisms the Flood in Noah's day was a danger and also the flood mentioned in Revelations is also a danger to a certain people. They are also likened to the baptism. Looking at the water baptism and the Floods is like an enemy being allowed to attack you from all angles. As for Adam which are many and Eve which are many as well as Lilith/Lilitu/Lili'u/Liliku which are also many and are symbolisms all on their own and the so called original sin is something to be discerned when you think of the verse that says "before the Law was given sin was already in the world" and considering that Seth walked with God which is also Hebrew poetry and is symbolic but what sin did Seth commit? Oh that's right because the bibles say that "All have fallen short of the Glory of God" so all have sinned and since sin is the transgression of the Torah what sin did Seth commit? Lets remember what Yeshua said when he was in a heated discussion with some hypocrites "You are of your father the devil he was a such and such from the BEGINNING" that such and such part is the breaking of the commandments which according to Yeshua was given at the beginning. Strange! I wonder why you haven't commented on the other stuff I have posted. Btw been waiting for you to reply to them to get a discussion going.