Thread: Do you believe?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes I believe. I do however think there are a lot of fakes tho.
One guy in particular I saw was far to spot on to have second guessed anything. I'd split with an ex and days before had moved back in with parents, (had continued to stay in the house for 2 months before moving back to parents) I'd just start texting and dating my now husband. He told me I'd moved back to my parents in the last 48 hours and my ex was an **** (he was) he said there's someone new on the scene and within the next 12 months you will buy a house together it will have a connection to church's and roses. ( we bought our house and afterwoods I realised its a stone throw to 3 church's and on a street named after the cofe church at the top of the road, there are roses in the back garden). He described many many other things about my past that no one knew and described my dd to an absolute t.

He said I'd marry my husband and we'd have a boy. Even asked me to come back when I got my engagement ring. I laughed at him, I'd known my now husband a week. That was 18 months (ish) ago, everything he spoke about has indeed happened, I'm now pregnant and if its a boy that's a full house!
I never actively sought the things he said - the house I loved an old Victorian town house fell through and hubby liked this one so just went for it, I wasn't expecting a proposal I was blissfully unaware and hadn't mentioned clairvoyant to husband.

Jess