View Single Post
Old 27-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
You are welcome. I like the name. It is nice to see your enthusiasm for working with the Flames. If you have not already found the book "The Seven Beloved Archangels Speak" I highly recommend it.

Also regarding the hand positions I'll note that it was not really specific where to place my hands. I just knew that I needed to get one hand near the heart area and one hand on the head area to work with the Golden-Pink energy. I found the shoulder to be convenient in some situations to gently connect with their heart area. By approaching from the side I had the feeling that it gave emphasis to support the other person. Though I would encourage anyone to use whatever hand position feels right for them. And I recall when using the Golden-Pink energy it was interesting that I often had a strong urge to scan about the room looking for anything that resembled the color as a way to get myself connected to it.
I haven't read this book yet so thank you for recommendation, I'll look for it:)
I love using crystals before and during meditations for connecting with particular energy and find it very helpful.When I was starting with the Violet Flame I always had lots of Amethysts around:)