View Single Post
Old 20-07-2014, 01:52 AM
Running Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Find a secret garden somewhere and go there, look at the sky -and breathe. Forget the rat race.

I could do that, I suppose. I go on bike rides every so often and keep wanting to stop somewhere to sit and do nothing, but I never do it.

Quote:
Enjoy something....(?) What do you love? Do it.
As pathetic as it sounds, most of what I like to do is electronic and inside. I've done so much of it that I'm bored yet still like it.

Quote:
Dance in the middle of the night in the middle of the woods! Listen to beautiful music.
I've made a small hobby out of finding as much new music as I can, which takes up some time and is fairly enjoyable. but I think walking into a pitch black forest just to dance around would make me feel a little psychotic.

Quote:
Get a bunch of friends together and climb a mountain.
My friends (myself included) are so unadventurous that the best I can hope for at the moment is to go walking for a few hours, which I really hope we can do when I see them next.

Quote:
Take your clothes off. Have sex.
It's nowhere near that easy if you're not in a big social circle or really attractive. I can't just get girls to have sex with me, although random sex is not what I want. Never had a girlfriend in my life, my previous post is the reason why.

Quote:
Laugh for goodness sake. Find something hilarious and laugh a real belly-laugh.
I laugh all day long and constantly tell jokes, it feels like a distraction from how I actually feel.

Quote:
Get to know some animals.
I have four cats, and as mean as it sounds, the thrill of them kind of wore off.

I appreciate the advice, but I don't feel like it relates to me very much. Sorry, I'm trying not to be rude.