View Single Post
Old 16-04-2016, 04:27 AM
Pathfinder
Is this a faerie?

Alrighty, so. I've always been a bit hesitant when it comes to faeries. Perhaps its more superstition than anything else, but I've heard many people say they can be troublesome. Thing is I now seem to have befriended a faerie??

Quite awhile back I met a this little light being in a journey meditation. She (I'm assuming she's female or feminine) was made entirely of soft yellow light. Very slender, sharp facial features, and a quiet sing song voice. I was naturally curious and tried to speak with her but she was very stand-offish. I left her be but now she's turned up again.

She says her name is Ariela, and she's been quite insistent about me making her dandelion tea. When I say she's been insistent, I mean one day I forgot and she smashed my bloody tea pot! That tantrum aside, she seems gentle.

I asked Ariela what she was and she wouldn't tell me (she actually hates ALL personal questions). Any ideas about what she is? To me she seems very much like a faerie but I don't know enough about them to be sure.