View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 12:54 PM
Master
astrologerbrian,

I will be honest with you here, this doesn't sound like the type of spirit guide we all hear and read about. There is some reading material I have found more useful than some, if I can find it here while writing I will post a link for you, you may not find it helpful, but realize I post it only in hopes of helping.

What I think is truly going on here by the way this advice that is giving to you sounds- You worry too much. This does not sound like advice from a spirit guide here, this sounds like the comments of your logical mind, your own internal dialogue.

I deal with this as well. I get- "You're not very patient are you"? I answer "No. Why should I be"? Or "Why should I have patience for swine like this"? And on and on throughout the days and nights. This sounds like your own internal critic. But relax please would you? We all have this. It doesn't make you crazy. I suspect it is indeed your own internal dialogue/ logical mind as well due to you have said- you are not even asking this guidance anything!! It offers it up quite willingly it sounds, almost as if it is interrupting you throughout your day. There really is nothing to worry about, or to be angry about you see? It is your own internal dialogue. You are not angry with a spirit guide, you are angry with your own mental chatter. And do not feel bad or upset about it- because you shouldn't. My own chatter angers the heck out of me often as well.

Though you may not find this helpful, I ask you try and relax. You are thinking I believe about guides too much here. Spend some time enjoying silence. Do something you enjoy doing, truly. And forget about guide communication for now. It doesn't need to be forever. But, give yourself a break. I believe you are being too hard on yourself. That's all. Try to enjoy learning about guides, and realize too if you don't enjoy it, and want to give it up or put it on the back burner that is alright too. No one is going to blame you for it.

Go easy on yourself.

Let me look for that link I was speaking of for you, maybe it will help.

https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/200...spirit-guides/