View Single Post
Old 27-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Experiencer

Hi John
Have read through your response a few times. Thanks. Did you pick up he is more confused? It's what I wonder. He has no concept of spirit, not really. We used to talk about it and he was aware of my beliefs, but we never spoke about our relationship as we were just work colleagues who got on amazingly.

He might be confused as to why I sent him an invite to coffee, to which he gave a thumbs up but has not acted further as yet. I am/was worried that I was just making excuses up when really he just doesn't feel anything any more. That's okay I guess, but it's the not knowing - it has always been the not knowing.

I have woken up in quite a low mood today, for the first time in a long while. Unsure why as yet.

He isn't ready to talk about mundane stuff with me, he always preferred an uncomplicated life. I felt too much for him over the years. Still do but my attitude now is well this is me...and I am confident in that and who I am.

Sorry, like I said I could write a book haha

I would be happy to chat to you about exploring a reading John.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I can understand that. He being even more confused than you have been.

I do readings. My best friend does readings. You know the answers within yourself. What I would offer to assist you with is bringing your inner most wisdom to the surface so that it can be examined and choices can be made.

I sense he is not ready for that yet. Staying patient with him is best for now.

Guys can be like that. They have insecurities regarding women. For the lady will get emotional and may be even impulsive. Yet the reality is that these things do not determine her choices much of the time. A man is not as intuitive as the woman. They have trouble relating to how all that works.

A key factor to consider in matters like this is he a good listener. When you speak to him about something. Does he tune into what you are saying or is he only half listening. You know him best. You may even be able to help him become a good listener if he is not one already.

These things just do not go away. I find it best to deal with it the best way you can and know that no matter what choices you make, any of the above, you will be divinely loved and admired.

John