View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Master
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Thank you John. You make perfect sense. I know what you mean about using soul bond rather than twin flame.

I am reassured by you agreeing that he is knocking on my telepathic door. I know he is unable to find words easily, regarding his own situation or even just to have a general conversation with me right now.

I can understand that. He being even more confused than you have been.

Quote:
I have sought guidance, albeit in following maybe 2 or 3 tarot readers on YouTube- not ideal but each unbelievably confirming what I feel deep within. I seek guidance from within me too, I know the answers.

I do readings. My best friend does readings. You know the answers within yourself. What I would offer to assist you with is bringing your inner most wisdom to the surface so that it can be examined and choices can be made.

Quote:
I do feel stuck, I am being patient but I so want to reach out to him and for him to trust he can come to me. Who knows.

I sense he is not ready for that yet. Staying patient with him is best for now.

Quote:
I am also grateful you mention my husband in all this. I fear things have gone on too long - all these years - but in the early days when I desperately wanted and needed to share this with him I couldn't find the vocabulary. I'm not even sure I can now. He does not look too favourably at this soul bond of mine, no reason other than ego.

Guys can be like that. They have insecurities regarding women. For the lady will get emotional and may be even impulsive. Yet the reality is that these things do not determine her choices much of the time. A man is not as intuitive as the woman. They have trouble relating to how all that works.

A key factor to consider in matters like this is he a good listener. When you speak to him about something. Does he tune into what you are saying or is he only half listening. You know him best. You may even be able to help him become a good listener if he is not one already.

Quote:
But it is within me, whatever THIS is, it is a something that won't sleep, no matter how many years I tried to deny, let go, push away, run. It's almost like it grows stronger but perhaps what I mean is that the call grows louder, the connection becomes more electric, more apparent with each layer I pull back to understand it.

Thank you.

These things just do not go away. I find it best to deal with it the best way you can and know that no matter what choices you make, any of the above, you will be divinely loved and admired.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/