View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Experiencer

Thank you John. You make perfect sense. I know what you mean about using soul bond rather than twin flame.

I am reassured by you agreeing that he is knocking on my telepathic door. I know he is unable to find words easily, regarding his own situation or even just to have a general conversation with me right now.

I have sought guidance, albeit in following maybe 2 or 3 tarot readers on YouTube- not ideal but each unbelievably confirming what I feel deep within. I seek guidance from within me too, I know the answers.

I do feel stuck, I am being patient but I so want to reach out to him and for him to trust he can come to me. Who knows.

I am also grateful you mention my husband in all this. I fear things have gone on too long - all these years - but in the early days when I desperately wanted and needed to share this with him I couldn't find the vocabulary. I'm not even sure I can now. He does not look too favourably at this soul bond of mine, no reason other than ego.

But it is within me, whatever THIS is, it is a something that won't sleep, no matter how many years I tried to deny, let go, push away, run. It's almost like it grows stronger but perhaps what I mean is that the call grows louder, the connection becomes more electric, more apparent with each layer I pull back to understand it.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Your story is very much like many others I have heard and kind of matches my own experiences with these things.

It is often best to use the term soul bond instead of twin flame. There is energy in words which often sets unrealistic expectations for us.

In the true reality, everything is connected. As divine humans on a common mission we all have a connection with each other in ways which are beyond comprehension. Yet on a personal level there are deeper bonds we have with others who we have been with before.

I am a big fan of telepathy between those who resonate deeply with each other. It happens. This guy is knocking on your telepathic door in my mind.

You do not need to turn your life upside down to help and assist him. I sense your husband would support your efforts to help an old friend out when he needs it. You do not need to be shy about discussing these things with your husband in my opinion.

Now what to do becomes the big question. May I suggest seeking spiritual guidance on that? I do know that being proactive is better than being passive in these matters.

John