View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight

I feel strongly like I 'just know', but have I built up this belief over the years because it is the only one I like (I have looked at limerence but it did not fit so much as this). Am I just running away from my everyday life by constantly thinking about this man who I call my twin flame (even though I used to refuse to call him that).

It FEELS REAL. It feels like nothing else on this earth. I think about him and feel so very different to anything - and I felt transformed when I met my husband, that was a huge awakener for me in itself. But THIS, this is something else.

Yet we aren't meant to be together - not now and possibly not in this lifetime. Which is okay, right. I'm fine with that. But its the constant thoughts, the constant feeling of 'being connected' to someone with whom I only rarely share maybe a facebook post or brief message.

Hello,

Your story is very much like many others I have heard and kind of matches my own experiences with these things.

It is often best to use the term soul bond instead of twin flame. There is energy in words which often sets unrealistic expectations for us.

In the true reality, everything is connected. As divine humans on a common mission we all have a connection with each other in ways which are beyond comprehension. Yet on a personal level there are deeper bonds we have with others who we have been with before.

I am a big fan of telepathy between those who resonate deeply with each other. It happens. This guy is knocking on your telepathic door in my mind.

You do not need to turn your life upside down to help and assist him. I sense your husband would support your efforts to help an old friend out when he needs it. You do not need to be shy about discussing these things with your husband in my opinion.

Now what to do becomes the big question. May I suggest seeking spiritual guidance on that? I do know that being proactive is better than being passive in these matters.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/