View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Not receiving messages

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to communicate with my spirit guides for a long time and I have never been able to receive messages from them as far as I could tell. I originally started with Orin and DaBen, the book 'opening to channel' then I got the 'opening to channel' CD set and 'improve your channeling' CD set.

I am able to meet my guide but every time I asked the guide a question I never got a response. I sit and wait and wait and wait and nothing. So I don't know what the problem is, I guess I'm doing something wrong? In the book and in the CD’s there's questions they recommend asking, but I never get an answer.

I've had a couple of classes with Betsy Morgan and she told me that I had a heart blockage and suggested that I have a session with Wayne Brewer. Which I did have and it was a good experience but it didn't help with trying to receive answers from my guides. I remember reading in Betsy's book about a guy she was training with touching the back of her head and that helped to wake up her abilities.

I'm hoping someone here can give me some suggestions on what I could do. Do I have a blockage of some kind? If so, who can I go to to unblock it?

Thank you for your time and input.