View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 05:03 AM
Master
Individually we have roles to play and they are many. First we set an example for others to follow. People who don't know how to let spirit guide them are often inspired by lightworkers. We bring Love to people who have lost it. I told a stranger that I loved her and accepted her for who she is...She almost cried. We also channel the Light, which is where our collective role becomes evident. The key word here is resonance.

Any idea has power (hence the LOA), but when multiple people resonate the same frequency they amplify each other. Go to a psychic fair and hang out for a day. See how that makes you feel. The last one I went to I don't think I felt my body for most of the day. Now if we could get everyone on the planet to hold the same frequency or idea we could do anything. Every lightworker who channels the light here on Earth becomes part of a network of lightworkers. As we grow in number that network will become a web of light that encompasses the Earth, and when we reach critical mass the Earth will become a beacon of Light in the universe.

I think Bob Marley said it best: 'Light up the darkness'

That is what a lightworker does. We shine.