View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 08:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Nah, I'd say there's more than enough evidence to suggest that this guy isn't right for you, you've done the right thing in breaking it off imo (and as you say it was only two dates, it hadn't developed into a full-blown relationship whatever he might think).

Yes there's more than enough evidence. Actually, there was a lot of evidence after only two dates.

Another question this deep and profound man asked me on our last date was if I see someone tripping over and falling on the floor, if I would laugh at them.

I said no, I would be more concerned if they are hurt and in helping them. And he insisted saying "ah, but you would laugh first wouldn't you, it's funny!"

I think that question alone says it all.

I need now to check with myself why I did attract someone like him. And I know the answer: we met on an online dating website, he had many things about him that are not what I am looking for in a partner and even so I went ahead and met him. I should have seen that this is not what I am looking for and period, not even go on a first date.