View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForToday
I would say you don't read energies. You read possibilities! I believe Seth was talking about the possibility of spirits to see many of your possible actions in advance. Some of them are big, they will most probably happen and and the others a smaller, the possibility that they will occur is smaller to non existence. But all that is just guessing and calculating. You or all others to decide through the free will what you do next. You also can choose an action which is not in this pre-calculation of anyones action.

You may see one of the possible actions which will occur next. Like the one with the lady and the door, you changed it, so could she change it with some spontaneous thought or action. Nothing is written in stone.

Yes hi. I see what you are saying indeed, and agree. But, you are only speaking future here. Most of the time when I read energy here for others it does not involve such example as what was happening while I was out in public. As I have been reading energies for others here it has involved present or past experiences others here were having, I would like to be able to give you examples of what I mean without divulging any specific information I have had come up for others here.

So to keep my examples as general and non detailed as possible-

What would you say if I had picked up on anothers present and past hobby or one of their present and past hobbies? Is that reading possibility? How is it reading possibility if it was a past event?

Or if someone did something in the past during a certain time like let's use the example of individual opens the windows once a week to air out the rooms, and I during a reading state- an impression of fresh, air, or an airing out almost as if opening the windows to air out a room, I am unsure if this relates or not, but the feeling of airing out is coming through? Then say the individual reports back saying- Yes I open the windows of my place once a week to get air in, and air the rooms out.

So what I am saying when I say I read energies, is that I have had experiences like this, where future isn't even coming into play. Or that is to say I am able to read past and present energies of individuals.

People commonly view psychic ability as future related only. Many only really have interest in premonition- which is future event. Many do not seem very interested in retro cognition. Which is backwards knowing, or knowing of past events without use of the normal senses.

If you read about retro cognition most written about it states this ability can not be proven or verified, actually I find it can be verified but perhaps not so much to others, but most certainly to a person with this gift it possibly can, and perhaps even those a retro cognitive reads for would be able to see that the ability and gift is real as well, as they themselves would not and realize- this is an individual online I have never met, and they just told me of an impression that I carry a certain stone around, or they just told me of a past hobby I have gave up, or they are picking up on my current depression, or another individuals whom is close to me low ( low energy meant here as not in low vibration, but as in low physical energy for those whom may mis interpret) energy.

So while I agree with you about the public- I have the feeling she may turn and smile at me-, this actually happens very rarely with me, and I agree the future is a possibility, what happens with myself more commonly is I am able at times to pick up more often of the past or present. The past has already happened, and the choices have already been made.

Thank you for your post and message, I do agree in a sense with what you have said on future possibility.