Thread: Shielding
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2012, 06:24 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
thank you for sharing, res. What do you mean about 'amplifying the intent' and 'distracted by the process'? Do you mean use the Affirmation method for shielding (focussing on the intent of 'I AM SHIELDED'), as opposed to consciously using energy?

It would apply to both id say when amplifying your intent, no matter what process you are focussing on. I believe the word you have used is "intensify" that sums this up.

What i meant by that was, the systems that resonate best for me are those that are simple and dont require me to recall large masses of information and be distracted from be-ing involved in life. I had a teacher that got carried away with so so many different versions to perform the same basic function. A bit like if you want to cross a river, some build a simple raft and others build an extravagant multi milion dollar yacht. Each ways is equally correct and gets you across the river.

For me i am not sure that shielding is the way i would approach being infuenced by external energies of any sort, id be more inclined to make a stand of equal force to bring about balance and a measured dose of i am not your victim/this is my space also. I agree with your warning that shields can become addictive and that they may lead to increased anxiety and paranioa in those that are so inclined to such influences.

Each to their own and once again great detailed work.