View Single Post
Old 25-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Guide

one day...... after spending 3 years 24-7 on a Conscious Intention to make Direct Divine Communion ....... i heard a strange sound over my head ...... i was fixed on reading the New Testament (passages never read to us before) ..... after 5 minutes i could not resist looking to find what was making this buzzing sound, thought it may be a squirrel fried on the power line ......yes, observed that once! I looked up to see a hummingbird! i had to laugh.....and inquire "Isn't it suppose to be a Dove?" .....oddly i was answered "The Doves were all shot in your country" and i looked that up and verified it was so ..... Doves were considered a pest and a price was put on there heads! Welcome to America ~
Well, the hummingbird flew off after i stared for a minute ...... i went back to reading ........ a few moments later ...... buzzzzzzzzzzzzz, she was back just over the crown of my head, and i just let her be as i snickered about it all.

About 2 weeks later in a near fatal life event ....... at the Hospital ..... on the brink of death ...... an Angel appeared disguised as a man, the message was resisted for a few days ..... but after relenting , something happened .....a SHIFT from thinking to Awareness , and a few strangers said "Your Crown Chakra is OPEN" ....... i didn't know at the time what that even meant! But i suspect the Hummingbird did know and could see it , and was bathing in it too.