View Single Post
Old 26-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljepotica
Hey all

Ok I gotta find out what this is as I'm pretty sure others have it and it could help me understand myself better.

Ok here we go, I've had a strange ability that I've had since childhood and I wonder where it comes from or what it is...

When I see some people, I see them in sort of like an animal, ie: a snake if they are untrustworthy/dodgy/slippery/slimy type people. Or say a chicken if they are cowardly...etc. Or a monkey if they are silly or foolish...

I also can look at some people and feel intense horror or feel frightened of them-but this is nothing to do with my empath side as well I can't explain but basically what I pick off from them feeling wise if different to this horror or frightening feeling that I feel from them-if that makes sense.

When I was about 16 we went to the house of a friend of ours and she had a sister who was 8 years old, she was a beautiful little girl with black hair and large green eyes-when I looked into her eyes I felt so frightened and saw something else other than a human girl...later on we found out that this little girl had a bad spirit inside her...

I look at some other people and can see them when they're older than their age.

How do I feel when I see all the above? Ok a little scared depending on the situation but in general I'm used to it...

Does anybody else have this?
Can anybody explain what this is?

Do you focus on these people intentionally to see what you see?
Or do these things just appear?

Would help me to understand...

Love and light

AM