View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Master
For me it is not so black and white. I can read/feel intentions. Sometimes people are super obvious and I do not understand why others do not see it. I have always been able to pick up feelings from people. Now I sometimes see images in my third eye. Usually they are people who are dark or have a dark past. But not always, sometimes I see light. I am not sure if the images are concrete or representational. Sometime I carefully ask a safe person to help me sort the images out.

Picking up intentions and feelings used to make me panic. But, last time this happened I remained very calm and verbally responded to their question with a “no,” and the person immediately left.

Later, I chatted it out with a good friend. It helped me see the energy and the shift. We talked about my energy and what it attracted at the moment and how my energy shifted and it kind of scared the person away. (I will not post specifics on sf because I do not want to let in the darkness. The person was very primal dark.)

Previously, fear would enter my heart, which locked down my ability to see and made the feelings kind of run amuck in my heart chakra and sacral chakra (the place above my belly button?) hmm, still learning the words...

That has been my experience so far.