View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 02:06 AM
Pathfinder

Since it’s been a few days with no replies, I’m just curious if anyone else has anything they would like to share as a response to my post? I got great information from earlier replies but sometimes it gets extremely hard and I always feel like there’s something the higher spirit wants me to know but I’m just not getting it, I feel like there’s something that’s stopping me from transforming into a more higher spiritual awareness. I just feel like there’s more to this relationship than it is right now. But there’s nothing happening right now if that makes sense. And it is driving me into depression. And I know patience is the key, but I feel like there’s something I need to learn understand and realize during this time?really hope God can give me some guidance and directions. I have prayed and prayed. Heavy feeling I wanna get off my chest but can’t. Perhaps there has already been some sort of answer or insight through signs but I’m just not able to understand the meaning and connect the dots