View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
Thank you again, MARDAV!..I think I might PM you because I am intrigued by all this..I had already myself experienced something of a spiritual nature/phenomenon about 3 yrs ago which had brought me to search for answers, which eventually brought me to NDEs, etc..And I just spoke briefly to a lady who heads the IANDS group in Santa Barbara, CA..She herself had 2 NDEs..But she said what I had experienced was more along the line of STEs (Spiritual Transformational Experience)..There were factors involved that just didn’t make logical sense..I thought it was because I was 46 y/o at the time and thought maybe my vision was going and I was seeing stuff or maybe I was feeling a certain way at that time but nope, after re-examining myself, those were not factors..lol..And my logic kicked in and said “If I was desperate for this outcome, then why didn’t it happen with this young person, or this other young person, or that person or just more people??..Why did it only occur with these 2 physically young guys??”...I could not explain it away with logic nor did it make any sense to me..lol

I thank you again..I will definitely PM you more about this fascinating subject..:-)

Hi Red Rose....just got your PM. Wish I'd seen this before I answered the PM...!...Oh, well.
OBEs, NDEs STEs...all labels. Essentially, they're spiritual events, so I'm wondering why they have to have these labels...??? Like, maybe, one's more reliable than the other...?? Maybe I'm nitpicking...?...but, I say...what did you learn from them? I think THAT'S what's important.