View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 04:03 AM
Guide

Why do friends have to be so judgemental about how you live your life?

Possibly because you give too much detailed information away, one gives their power away. Also, if you're dependent on them to make your decisions for you.

Also, probably it is one in the same, try not to seek the support from other's that you know you can give to yourself. It is good to be self aware. To realize if you do not wish for help, do not ask for it. Find what it is you really want, and cut out what is not needed. I believe we hold our own power in that even if someone is judgemental towards us, it shouldn't really bother us, if we know our own truth.

People care for people, even the one's they do not know. Or have never met, if they see themselves in a particular situation through the situations of another - so if an opinion is granted, and not wanted, I suppose be open to the possibility that a negative route may come from it.

I am not saying you do, but I have, in turn, I am speaking from my own experiences.

Boundaries are to be in place at all times, with any friendship, especially those you've known for years. Very likely those you've known for years, lasted the longest, due to being the healthiest, where boundaries, and a Give, and Take, were set up from the start.