View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor05
I have undergone hypnosis many times and I've even done a Life Between Lives session as well as several Past Life Regressions. I can tell you for certain that the subjects weren't "lying" per se in the Michael Newton books. Under hypnosis you just say what you are feeling and experiencing. I like to think of hypnosis as deep, guided meditation.

Whether or not what I experienced is actually "true" or not isn't relevant to me. What is relevant is what I took away from the session! I learned so many lessons and found a purpose for this life that has just made me so happy and content with the world and others. I see loving humor in everyone and everything and whether that was my brain coming up with it all or my soul learning this from the spirit world I won't know for certain in this life, and I realize now, it doesn't really matter!

If you have any desire to experience a Past Life Regression I highly recommend you find a good hypnotist and just do it! Go with an open mind and know you have the rest of your life to analyze whether what you experience is "real" or not.

I can understand you when you say that "whether or not what I experienced is actually true or not isn't relevant to me" as long as you found the session helpful and life-transforming in a positive way.

Last edited by Still_Waters : 20-10-2018 at 11:26 AM.