View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
It’s funny, I had given up on this site, thinking no one would respond, so i havent logged on for weeks. Suddenly, i had the strong urge to logg in, and found that you wrote me this morning. I just pulled up delores’s book...I’ll have to admit, the photo on the book scares me. However, my mom said there were beautiful, angelic beings there as well as alien like beings that were “different” looking, but they were all kind and loving. In fact, she was concerned that her response to those beings might have “hurt their feelings” as she may have shown prejudice in being fearful of how they looked.

I actually rarely visit this site myself, and even when I do, I don't often post, so that is quite funny. It is a little sad that this forum can be quiet enough to dissuade people from posting, I know it has made me hesitant. I actually don't think I have visited since I posted that reply to you. But anyways back to your original topic. Your mum is lucky to have had such a beautiful experience. All the run ins with alien-like beings I have had in the astral haven't been so pleasant, so it's comforting to know there are good aliens/beings out there and I'm sure they welcomed your mum with love when she passed.