View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searcher
Hi Sparrow,

I've just come across your thread, and found it to be a great read, so thankyou

I'd just like to quote the part above, in reference to something i'd asked recently in the Death & Afterlife forum.

My Grandmother sadly took her life, when my mother 18. We have been debating for years how often, if at all, she has been around us both. I have sensed and actually known her brother and sometimes father have been around, although i'm not fully sure i've sensed my Grandmother's prescence before.

My concern recently (for some reason, this has been at the forefront of my mind and I feel I need to lay something to rest) is, will my Grandmother be at peace now? The lovely people here have reassured me she will now be at peace, as the torment left her soul when she passed to the spirit world.
But.. I don't want it to be sugar-coated, do you think this would have happened? After what you've said above, i'm not sure... I would hate to think she hasn't found inner peace yet.

Next weekend, for the first time, i'm visiting the grave of my Grandparents, and I'm going to lay flowers and have a quiet talk with them

Nadine
I relay my warmest sentiments and extend my humble hand in friendship and in comfort.

I am not one to sugar coat the truth of any matter, as sweet and seductive are many romanticised comforted messages of love and light.

I speak from love and of the light yet I am not blinded by it or ignorant to scientific or alternative perspectives of circumstance.

The degree of trauma carried over by the individual soul after suicide really differs significantly between people of different backgrounds, spirituality and value structure. This is to say, if you are for the most part in sound mind and good spiritual self-awareness you are going to handle the event much more fluidly than someone who is emotionally distraught and lost within themselves. This emotional or mental instability will seek an outlet after crossing to the spirit world, for your thoughts are real living creative substances which create solidified reality. Even after undergoing spiritual aid to overcome these inner turmoils the soul still has to address their feelings in regard to regret. Now they may not regret ending their own life, and may feel pretty relieved after their passing, but during their live review may come to discover they have caused a whole chain of negative effects on the physical world which they will not be able to simply ignore. They will then feel an urgent impulse to resolve these impacts on others lives by hanging around the Earth plane attempting to coordinate their efforts in fixing the pain of others. They have then not been able to have a swift release into paradise, for the energy of their actions has caused guilt to drive their vibrational state. Guilt is a very heavy dense vibration to hold onto and this is the energy which causes many of the problems for passing souls. Their loving embrace in the planes of love and light, being totally engulfed in it has given them the clear transparent wisdom to understand their inadvertent effects on others lives. Instead of dealing with their own physical life issues they now inherit those of others whom they have been responsible for.

Regardless of this painted picture, know that all who cross over, regardless if they take their own life, will be greeted and granted the greatest love and compassion by a great diversity of beings. There is no punishment but that which you cause yourself to endure by your own judgement. Your thoughts about yourself, your actions, become the knife with which you cut into your own heart and bleed your own soul to bare for persecution. With the right loving support your dear one will be properly trained in the various modalities of action and facilitation to remedy and resolve this journey and its impact on all others. This is precisely what is occurring. Through this facilitation it will be necessary for this loved one to step away from those who she has hurt in order to detach from the negative association with physical state that she had. Through various processes and realignments she will go through, her whole energy will begin to change to something perhaps unfamiliar to you initially. She first has to accept the persona that she was, and the energy that she held before she can present that same energy to you for you to identify with it. Know that she will be shielded from the influences of physical state, much like a state of hibernation, during which time she will not be aware of you, nor you of her. It is after this period of transformation, or peeling of consciousness, that she will present herself as she once was, but with a slightly different vibration of energy. This may be to you or other loved ones while you are still present here, or it may occur after your own passing. In any event, fear or concern for her wellbeing is unnecessary for you as a human being.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸