View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Good. I am pleased to hear that you have dropped your accusations of criminality, and insanity concerning NA. If that is so you wont seem quite so ridiculous.

As I suspected, you remain into denying free choice and smearing those who disagree with you.

Don't forget to reply to the question about N. Don't worry I'll remind you next time. Bring it on:)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=119103&page=4

When lying, please keep track of your lies. It smooths the churning process in your mind, although now reading your last posts, are you or are you not following Sri Nisargadatta's approach? If you were, it would seem to me that you are doing practice, and not just buying into "I am enlightened because I want to believe I am and so I will attack anyone who dares to point out this incongruence"! Seems that you actually don't know what Sri Nisargadatta's comprehensive context of teachings are, yet are trying to use this to defend the incongruent Tony Parsons speeches?? Can you explain it or are you that stretched that you are now using Advaita-Vedanta to defend your beliefs??

Oh dear!

BT