View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Knower
Thank you soul Force and Jillity
It’s been four years since my husband’s passing and I’m in my 40’s. I just can’t see myself being with anyone and I have seen the spirit of my husband and dreamt of him so he made it well known that he was around. But thats been a while ago. This man from my past who wants to date me seems like a nice guy. I was going to consider a possible date but as soon as he started flirting with me I felt my emotions turn upside down and it wasn’t what he said or did in flirting. He did nothing wrong but I now completely lost interest. I just feel resistance in general regardless of what kind of man he is. I just don’t know if my husband’s spirit had anything to do with this but it could possibly be what soul force said about the spirit realm but I’ve known my husband to be very protective of me. I feel like I just can’t move forward. I wanted to considered dating again but I feel ‘pulled away’ from dating period. Ever since I started pulling away from this individual both of my feet has been itching every night.