View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Master
Hello, Dream Angel.

Thank you for sharing your imagery here. I find images are always open to multitudes of interpretation. Here the bridge could symbolize a great many things, from the bridge of flowers, to the bridge of fear, or perhaps the bridge of destiny. And as always the symbolism of the wings to denote an angelic significance.

You are quite right when speaking of confusion. The energies of some spirit guides and helpers can often be so potent and powerful to the human sensitivity, that even one of these beings can create a sense of unease, giddiness or light headedness. If multiple spirit beings attempt to interact with you simultaneously they would simply overwhelm you to the point of having a nervous breakdown. It is quite common then that one presence in spirit will act as the spokesperson for a whole assortment of energies that are within, or closely outside of your energy field.

I would not go as far as to say, you need lots of guidance from lots of different helpers, rather that lots of different energy beings volunteer their services because you become a source of interest and promise for them. There is a great excitement in the spirit world when there is evidence to see a great arising potential in someone or some situation.

Responding to your last paragraph, the answer is really quite simple. Rely and direct your efforts and focus in tuning in to your own refined guidance, and align yourself with your own ancient spirit, and all those other guides and helpers will use your ‘higher Self’ as the spokesperson for their own guidance. It then does not really matter where the wisdom comes from, as long as the message is received loud and clear.

Courtesies of clarity and contentment -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸