View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I'm really scared that in my next life, I will be born in the future (i.e. the early 22nd century). Now I can't predict the future but I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopian nightmare, and I can only imagine a world full of killer robots and global warming, not good at all!

Anyways, what I want to do, might seem impossible but I doubt it is; I want to come back into this life, reborn in 1988 as my twin sister. I might have done a topic on this but sadly it got deleted and I'm sorry if I was cussing or anything. I'm really scared by this; I don't want to end up in the future when I'm reborn. Just thinking about the future, really gives me the creeps!

Hi Blakegood88
Hmm well I am none to keen on the idea either, but us humans do seem to adapt to the environment that we are put in and with no knowledge of what has come before it wouldn't even effect you in that new life clean slate, and as other people have said imagine going back to a period where there was great wars and people didn't live very long at all, I am not sure if we can go backwards but it would be nice to have the choice.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.