View Single Post
Old 15-07-2019, 09:18 AM
Pathfinder

I can answer this question. I'm Certified in hypnotherapy and have studied this subject extensively.

1. How many days did you do the affirmation for?
It takes 21 days for your mind to stop fighting the change. It takes 6 months to a year to notice results. This all depends on how much diligence you are putting into your changes.

2. How much time total did you spend saying it?
I record them and listen to them every morning. I recorded it saying "you are" instead of "I am" to stop my ego from obliterating the suggestion.

3. How much time elapsed until you got the result?
After about 6 months. The click or "aha moment" takes place when life throws something at you and you find yourself reciting the affirmation mentally. It is at this point your growth begins.

4. How close was it to what you originally planned?
I only use attitude suggestions that will veer me onto the right path so I can't answer this question.

5. How much did you feel it rather than just think it?
I just hit the play button but I have found that quotes are the most powerful affirmations you can use. Just find the ones that hit hard when you read it. You only need to listen to or recite them 3 times a day to get results.

I wrote a book on the science of manifestation and dedicated 3 chapters to this subject. I have a FREE 22 part audio series that can be downloaded for free and audio #9 is a 32-minute audio based on the fundamentals of creating effective affirmations. It's a great intro and will change the way you approach affirmations. You wont find info like this anywhere....let alone for free.

If you message me, I will send you the link and help get you out of the fog.