View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Seeing is a natural progression but remember that all such seeing is a local mind translation of the light. Beyond seeing is being.
Well, ok, true; - any person who is a bit psychic or clairvoyant without any realizations of, or awakenings into “Oneness” can see/feel energy-fields/auras.

Yet, (and perhaps because I don’t really know what I am talking about here) to me it seems that the same principle still holds. “A center and circumference”, which takes me back to my own belief system about the Worldpole (which of course to my mind explains everything ) and which to my mind map – can be likened to a Mandala set-up:
Quote:
The Tibetan word for mandala is "kyilkor," which means "center and fringe." Therefore we're talking about a circle, a center and circumference, which establishes a complete world. At the center of the mandala is always a central deity. This deity is the buddha principle, i.e., it stands for nothing, the emptiness that pervades the mandala. It says, in effect, nothing is at the center, and this then is the central gateway into the absolute buddha mind.
Jonesboy:
Quote:
Seeing and feeling the tree is much different than being the tree... but still a huge step and congrats!

Right.
At the top of the Worldpole sits the Eagle (Thunderbird) and if one doesn’t talk about sudden awakening, but more in terms of ascension (the non-dual Worldpole) then it is as if one goes through the Eye of the Eagle.
It is a bit like a "wormhole", a tunnel or a portal or a gate where the Sound/Light energy "guides you to a new level” where the whole manifested world is now “singing” - radiating and luminous. And you are that luminosity as well as is every atom in a blade of grass. No gap between the observer and the observed. Direct inner knowing, but “seeing” is there too, and “seeing” I suppose meaning self-cognizant luminosity here.

Yet, it still feels like there is a center and circumference there at the heart of it all as well. Be it now the voidless void (?)

Quote:
If you are up for an experiment please let me know :)

Thank you for the invitation, but I think I have at times experimented more than I can properly digest.
It seems proper digestion is hugely important.